Wicker Park Bucktown Tap
Saturday, May 4, 1-5 pm
Sponsored by Wicker Park Bucktown Chamber of Commerce
Come to Dolphin (2200 N Ashland Avenue, Chicago) on Saturday, May 4, for the very first event of its kind in our neighborhood. The Wicker Park Bucktown TAP will feature specialty beers and hors d'oeuvres from 20 local bars & restaurants that specialize in the art of beer.
Guests who buy a $35 ticket will enjoy:
- A commemorative beer tasting glass
- Ten 6 oz. servings of brew from your old favorites to the newest and most cutting edge locally-brewed beers (additional servings available for purchase at the event)
- Food paired to taste
- Live music and four hours of fun!
- Free parking at the Dolphin parking lot, but we highly encourage designated drivers or using public transportation/taxi service to arrive to and from the event. Dolphin is located near Ashland CTA bus #9.
Participating establishments include: Bangers and Lace, bar bar black sheep, Beer Bistro, The Bluebird, The Boundary, Double Door. Emporium Arcade Bar, Fatpour Tap Works, Feast Restaurant & Bar, Floyd's, Map Room, Piece, Pipeworks Brewing, Prasino, Prasino, 6 Degrees, SmallBar, Weegee's.
This event is produced by Map Room and the Wicker Park Bucktown Chamber of Commerce. Proceeds from the event will support the Chamber's local economic development initiatives to sustain our local, independent businesses.
Tickets are available NOW (with no additional fee!) via Brown Paper Tickets.
Chicago's Bourbon Trail
Sunday, May 19, 1-6 pm
No time to road trip to Kentucky for some Bourbon? Come on out Sunday, May 19th for Chicago's recreation of the Kentucky Bourbon Trail. A trolley will be taking us to five great Chicago bars each featuring a bourbon and a barrel aged beer.
What you need to know:
- The trolley tour starts and ends at Fizz.
- The ticket price does not include drinks at the participating bars.
- The beers and bourbons will be available at each stop on a per drink basis.
- The Map Room is cash only.
- Tickets are limited.
- Please drink responsibly.
Tickets are $25 ($26.85 with service fee) and available NOW via Brown Paper Tickets.
Firestone Walker - Meet the Barrel Master
Sunday, May 19, 3 pm
Barrel Master Jeffers Richardson will be here to chit chat and we will have some outstanding Firestone beers on tap: Unfiltered Double Barrel Ale, Lil Opal Saison (aged for 17 months in oak) and the wonderful (although not barrel aged) Pivo Pils! Double Double Barrel Ale will be on stand by in case we go through one of the others. Come say hi and sip on some of the best beers mankind has ever seen!
Craft Day Afternoon
Saturday, June 15, 1-5 pm at FIZZ
Co-sponsored by FIZZ and Map Room, the 3rd Annual CDA event will feature unlimited draft samples from more than 40 of the best craft brewers in the country, a souvenir glass, and passed appetizers. Proceeds once again benefit the Hamilton Elementary School. Last year the event raised almost $10,000 for Hamilton, so bring your friends and let's surpass that total this year!
Tickets are now on sale at Brown Paper Tickets and are $45 until June 1 ($50 after). FIZZ is located at 3220 N Lincoln Avenue in Chicago.